Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. It offers satellite imagery, aerial photography, street maps, 360° panoramic views of streets, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning for traveling by foot, car, bicycle and air, or public transportation - Wikipedia.
- Become a Google mapping expert
- Earth Engine Data Catalog
- Google Maps APIs byGoogle - Udacity
- Point Map with Google My Maps - Datavizforall
- How should I format my geocoder queries?
- Geocoding + Location Columns in Google Fusion Tables
- Time series on Landsat data with Google Earth Engine
- GoogleMaps - articles
- Using Google Maps costs more than you think.
- Using Google Maps API (v3) with Rails (5.2)
- Visualizing Geographic Statistical Data with Google Maps
- Prototyping a Smoother Map